Interested in the aerospace industry? Curious about the types of problems that management at companies such as Boeing have to resolve? Want to develop your problem-solving skills?
OMA and MBSG are excited to bring back the annual USC vs. UCLA Boeing Case Competition! Compete with your fellow colleagues on an aerospace inspired business case for the chance to have inside scoops on job opportunities, network with Boeing executives, and tour Boeing's facilities.
About the Case Competition:
- Students will perform in teams of 3 to 5
- Individuals who sign up without a team will be placed in one
- 8 teams will be selected to compete in the USC Campus Finals
- Students will have the chance to develop and present to Boeing executives their own unique, innovative solution for a complex business problem
- Provides students with the opportunity to network with Trojan Alumni, who will serve as case mentors. Those that move on to the USC Campus Finals will also receive a Boeing mentor.
Important Dates to Note:
Tuesday, January 19 -- (online)
Application for the Case Competition Closes
** Remember to apply at: http://uscmbsg.com/boeing **
Friday, January 22 -- On Campus
Case Competition Kicks Off
Friday, February 5 -- On Campus
USC Campus Finals
Thursday, February 25 -- El Segundo
Boeing Finals: USC vs. UCLA
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the website
of the event.