Are you seeking valuable guidance and perspective on your future career? Come and join us on Nov. 18th, 7:00pm – 9:00pm at Career Center Room 200 for a Mentorship Program Kick-off event with Ascend at UCLA. We will pair you up with professionals in your preferred industry who will be able to give advice on your job search whether that be recruiting to interviewing. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with professionals from various industries and develop your skills to prepare you for your career!
We have past mentors from a variety of fields and companies including:
PwC, EY, Deloitte, KPMG, RBZ, BDO, Salem Partners LLC, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cornerstone Research, The Boeing Company, Los Angeles Department of Water & Power, UCLA Investment Company, etc.
• GPA: University GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Submit resume and application form by Nov 10th
• Proactive participation: you must contact your mentor regularly, with a minimum of three contacts per quarter.
• Professional conduct: students must conduct themselves professionally when interacting with their mentors.
Through this program students can potentially:
• Obtain information on major and career-related experience
• Expand their knowledge of various career options/ gain job search tips
• Explore new industry trends and areas of interest
• Prepare for a smooth transition into life as a young professional
• Familiarize students with recruiting and internship/full-time applications
• Part One: Complete the Mentorship Application form:
• Part Two: Submit your 1-page Resume and email
*The FINAL deadline for all applications is November 10th, 2015 at 11:59 PM.
Nov 10th - Deadline for the mentorship programs
Nov 13th - Mentees will be notified if they are selected to participate in the program
Nov 18th - Mentorship Kickoff event
Ascend Members: FREE
More information on the website
of the event.