Want to feel famous?
Like using Dubsmash to jam out to your favorite songs?
We want to see your best, funniest, most outrageous Dubsmash
- Post a video on Instagram
- Include “#Studio22DubSmashChallenge @uclastudio22” in the caption
- Follow @uclastudio22 to be eligible to get your very own, professionally produced music video (even if you’ll be lip syncing)!
- Submit and get as many likes as you can by February 12th 11:59PM
All videos will be reposted on our account - the one with the most likes on @uclastudio22 will win a professionally produced music video starring YOU!
We will notify the winner by February 15th via direct message and public post!
For those of you who don’t know about Dubsmash, it is an app used to create short selfie videos dubbed with famous sounds. Download the app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
How to use DubSmash:
1. DOWNLOAD Dubsmash.
2. Once the app is downloaded, sign up with your email, create a username, and create a password.
3. It’ll ask for your number and send you a 6 digit code. Verify.
4. Browse through thousands of your favorite lines from movies, shows, lyrics, etc.
5. Choose one
6. Practice it and create your dubsmash!
7. Share on Instagram
Limit 1 entry per user. All entries must be received two weeks from start date.
Eligibility: Must be a UCLA student, alumni, and/or faculty member that follow UCLA Studio 22’s Instagram page. Must be available to come into Studio 22 to shoot the music video.
*By entering this contest, you are giving Studio 22 rights to use your videos on @uclastudio22 Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Videos will be used for promotional purposes.
More information on the website
of the event.