Challenge yourself with an aerospace industry inspired business case and compete with your classmates and cross-town rivals to win the chance to network with Boeing executives, tour their facilities, and get the inside scoop on job opportunities!
** REGISTER YOUR TEAM/INDIVIDUALLY HERE: https://form.jotform.com/53503626130142 **
• Teams of 3-5 students (Individuals welcome to sign up without a team)
• 8 finalist teams will be selected for UCLA Campus Finals
• Case Competition Information Session: 1/07/16 (Bunche 3211)
• Application Closes: 1/11/16, 11:59pm (online)
• Competition Kick-off: 1/15/16, Campus
• UCLA Campus Finals: 1/29/16, Campus
• Boeing Finals vs. USC: 2/25/16, El Segundo
This is a chance to:
• Present a unique, innovative solution to a complex business case to Boeing executives
• Interact and engage with Bruin Alumni who will serve as your case mentor. Each of the 8 finalist teams will receive a Boeing mentor.
• Network with Boeing executives and recruiters for future Boeing career opportunities.
More information on the website
of the event.