Delta Sigma Pi is proud to co-host Accenture’s nationwide Innovation Challenge, a multi-round case competition that combines hands-on consulting experience with the opportunity to make a positive impact on society. The Challenge is an opportunity to provide a non-profit partner, the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) with an innovative solution - the winning team will join Accenture to develop and potentially put their idea into practice. In addition, the winning team will be offered an internship opportunity with Accenture for Summer 2017.
QUALIFICATIONS: Anyone who will graduate no later than June 2019 and will be eligible to complete an internship Summer 2017.
HOW TO APPLY: Be sure to attend the Kick-Off to learn more about the application process!
• Case Competition Kick-Off: 1/21/16 at 7PM (Humanities A51)
• Application Deadline: TBD
• Round I: TBD in February, Campus
• Round II & III: TBD in March, Virtual
• Final Round: TBD in April, Washington D.C.
THIS IS A CHANCE TO...
• Work in consulting-style teams and benefit from mentoring by Accenture consultants.
• Develop an innovative idea to solve a real-life challenge faced by one of Accenture’s non-profit partners.
• Compete for the opportunity to pitch your idea to Accenture’s non-profit partner and senior leadership team.
Delta Sigma Pi - Vice President of Professional Activities:
Shannon Wu - email@example.com
More information on the website
of the event.