You're more than a piece of paper!...RCF is for students that want to differenciate themselves and impress recruiters for potential job opportunities and Summer Internships!
Past participants include Barracuda, Canon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman, Originate, Periveda Solutions, Western Digital, and more..
What is RCF Winter 2016?
- We invite A LOT of company recruiters to come to you!
- We hold the event the same day as UCI Career Center's Internship & Career Fair.
- Conviently located near Student Center's Pacific Ballroom, we invite recruiters to come visit RCF and get to know you!
What can I do right now to get started?
- Brainstorm what you think that recruiters would want to know about you? What differenciates you from others? What are your career goals and industries of interest?
- Design and present your resume on a trifold science fair style poster board.
What is due at time of the event?
- You will have your own booth, a poster created of your projects & accomplishments (your resume), and be prepared to talk to company recruiters that will want to get to know you on a more interpersonal level.
How do I signup and reserve my own booth?
- Follow this event for updates or click "I'm Interested" or "Going"
- Click here to signup: http://www.ucireversecareerfair.com/student/
Hosted by ICSSC Corporate Outreach Committee
More information on the website
of the event.