The USC Brittingham Social Enterprise Lab invites you to our first Lunch & Learn of the spring semester featuring Wendy Butts, CEO of the Los Angeles Conservation Corps.
The Los Angeles Conservation Corps is a nonprofit that provides at-risk young adults and youth with
opportunities for success through job skills training, education
and work experience with an emphasis on conservation and
service projects that benefit the community. These projects include building parks, planting trees, refurbishing hiking trails and building community gardens.
LA Conservation Corps believes that:
– The past and the environment in which we were born should not limit our future.
– Everyone deserves the opportunity to succeed in school and work.
– By teaching environmental stewardship, young people will inspire change in others and change LA.
– All of LA's citizens should have safe, clean communities and access to beautiful green space.
– People connect more to their communities if they contribute to them.
– Everyone thrives when they have a place they belong.
Come and join us for this exciting event and enjoy a free lunch!
RSVP at BSELwendy.eventbrite.com
More information on the website
of the event.