NS@UCLA will have a blood drive on Monday, January 25, at the UCLA Blood & Platelet Center (Ackerman or Gayley)! Come donate blood or platelets and help us save lives!
We recommend that everyone hoping to donate make an appointment to ensure that they can donate (walk-ins are not guaranteed!). Making an appointment is simple:
FIRST TIME DONORS:
Email Marissa Cho (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your appointment.
1) Follow this link for the appointment listings: https://www.ucedonor.com/index.cfm?group=op&step=2&opid=5532
2) Select an open time slot that works for your schedule.
3) Upon request by the page, sign in and submit.
*** Remember to sign in on the white binder at the front desk before receiving your paperwork. Indicate that you're with "NS@UCLA" so that we get points! ***
Hours of collection (Monday):
• Ackerman Student Union, A-Level: 11am-5:40pm (whole blood), 11am-4pm (platelets)
• 1045 Gayley Avenue: 8am-5pm (whole blood), 7am-5:30pm (platelets)
Read some helpful tips to keep in mind before and during your donation here: http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/tips-successful-donation (Two forms of photo ID aren't necessary--you can just show them your Bruincard!)
Let us know if you have any questions! :)
More information on the website
of the event.