USAC Student Wellness Commission (SWC) is excited to present our first ever reFRESH campaign!
reFRESH is a monthlong SWC-wide Winter campaign (Weeks 7-10) to help students refresh their hygiene and optimize their health and wellness in a college student lifestyle! Every SWC committee will be participating in four themed weeks:
- Week 7 (2/15-2/19): reCLAIM -> to take ownership of your personal bodily health and hygiene
• Bruin Consent Coalition, SHA - Student Health Advocates at UCLA, UCLA SWC's Sexperts Committee, UCLA Body Image Task Force
• Partnering with the UCLA Arthur Ashe Student Health & Wellness Center, Mindful Music, CAPS (UCLA Counseling and Psychological Services - The Counseling Center), Planned Parenthood
- Week 8 (2/22-2/26): reCYCLE -> to learn and connect personal to environmental health and hygiene
• SWC Student Education And Research of Contemporary Health-SEARCH (SEARCH), UCLA SWC EARTH, UCLA CPR & First Aid, UCLA Bruin Run/Walk
• Partnering with Student Committee for the Arts at UCLA
- Week 9 (2/29-3/4): reCHARGE -> to connect mental with physical health to improve sleep hygiene
• Active Minds (UCLA Chapter), SWC Health, Nutrition, & Fitness
• Partnering with UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative: Mind Well Pod
- Week 10 (3/7-3/11): reFINE -> to take care of your oral health and hygiene
• Student Wellness Commission is partnering with the Ashe Center and UCLA School of Dentistry to bring UCLA’s first ever Oral Health Fair on campus
• Oral Health Fair in Bruin Plaza from 1-5pm. FREE Dental Screenings provided by the School of Dentistry students, oral hygiene instruction and presentations from various clubs from the School of Dentistry, dental health information provided by SWC, and dental insurance information provided by Ashe. Come by to learn more about dental health and pick up some FREE incentives--toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, and more!
Come back to the event page for more details on each week as we will be releasing more information on this event page!
More information on the website
of the event.