Who are we?
Get to know us and join us!
The Master of Arts in Leadership Program is based on the following essential principles for effective leadership:
- Understanding the basic concepts of human growth and development
- Recognizing that individual leadership styles and personalities relate to the achievement of organizational goals and individual development
- Acknowledging that social science and biblical values are operationalized into an informed ethic of leading
- Viewing servant leadership as a liberating force in the development of human resources, as well as organizational goals
- Developing communication, problem-solving, decision-making, conflict-resolution, change-strategy, staff-training, and development skills
- Identifying and creating opportunities for learning in order to become proactive, lifelong learners and agents of change