Who are we?
Get to know us and join us!
Chapman AMA – The Orange County Collegiate Chapter of the American Marketing Association. For more information, visit http://www.ChapmanAMA.com
Chapman University's Marketing Association has a mission is to provide its student members with real-world business experience; not just limited to the fundamentals of marketing, but also exploring all professional and rudimentary skills of business.
Through personal and professional development, networking, and leadership, CAMA offers its members the vital prerequisites needed for any undergraduate to make a comfortable transition to the workforce.
We will be promoting interests and excitement throughout the Chapman Community about current, unique and hip marketing trends that have distinguished companies from one another and given businesses an extreme competitive advantage, while creating an immense resource for Marketing and Business students.
The Chapman AMA will host seminars, non-profit, philanthropic events, participate in competitions hosted by the AMA, take trips to visit up-and-coming companies in the area who have had tremendous success in the marketing industry, and work as a consulting team for charitable organizations, non-profits, and artists.
Being associated as a collegiate chapter of the American Marketing Association offers an invaluable amount of resources and opportunities for anyone serious about a career in the Business Marketing industry. To see exactly what the possibilities are, follow this link to the AMA's website:
EVERY MEMBER OF CHAPMAN AMA MUST BE AN INDEPENDENTLY REGISTERED MEMBER OF THE AMA.
1. Go to this link: https://www.marketingpower.com/_layouts/Registration/Registration.aspx
2. Under 'Step 1b' click the 'CLICK HERE for student rates link'
3. Select your marketing role as a COLLEGE STUDENT
4. Select your membership level as 'American Marketing Association Member'
5. Follow the steps until you are a registered member and have paid the base-level $47.00 fee (you can add to your membership level by signing up for journals and newsletters as they are offered but the base-price for membership is $47.00)
This fee is good for 1 year of membership.
Please feel free to visit our faculty adviser's webpage: www.niklasmyhr.com