Who are we?
Get to know us and join us!
Marshall Net Impact (MNI) is an organization of diverse MBA students at USC who are interested in promoting more socially responsible business practices. Our members believe that business can both earn a profit and create positive social change. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Corporate Social Responsibility
* Social Entrepreneurship
* Environmental Issues
* Renewable Energy
* Non-Profit Sector
* International Development
* Socially-Responsible Investing
* Being the Thought-Leaders for the Future of Business
MNI aims to provide its members with:
*Enhanced education about ways to promote socially and ethical business practices
*Opportunities to network with like-minded business professionals
* Opportunities to network with fellow CSR-focused graduate students
We can also be found online at: