UVP will be gladly holding a forum on Health Care and Medicine on January 23rd, 2016. The forum will consist of an info session, followed by a Q&A by some of the founders of UMMA and other colleagues. Our guests will be talking about the founding of UMMA, the medical school process, as well as other relevant topics. The event will take place from 1PM-3PM and the venue will be Royce Hall 156 at UCLA. The event is mandatory for volunteers, but will count towards 2 hours for the Winter Quarter hour requirement. Food and refreshments will also be provided. The event is open to everyone that is interested in attending so tell your friends!
Forum speakers include:
1) Dr. Nisha Abdul Cader, BS UC Santa Cruz, MD UCLA/Drew
2) Dr. Nahid Hamoui, BS UCLA, MD USC
3)Dr. Munaf Kadri, BS UC Irvine, MD UC Irvine
4) Dr. Rumi and Rushdi Abdul Cader, BS UCLA, MD UCLA/Drew
5) Dr. Altaf Kazi, BS UC Irvine, MD UCLA
6) Dr. Mansur Khan BS UCLA, MD Vermont
7) Dr. Khaliq Siddiq, BS UCLA, MD St. George's University, Grenada
More information on the website
of the event.